T Minus 35
As we enter the last 5 weeks in the UK the lasts come thick and fast.
Today was Anita’s last day at work and Bekah’s last day at school.
- Tonight is Anita’s last Band Practice for Woburn Sands Brass Band.
- Tomorrow is Bekah’s last Band Concert
- Matt and Bekah both did their last paper round today.
- This is our last weekend in MK
- Sunday is our last Church Service at St Mary’s.
- Tuesday is my last day at work
After what has seemed ages – suddenly we are approaching the end. Life is unravelling before us – as it must before we leave but it is a little disconcerting!
the garden outside Anita’s office at the Open University.
A submission to this weeks challenge : containers.
So much of our lives at the moment revolves around containers of things – as we make our move to Tanzania. Containers for storage, for dumping, for selling, for giving away.
All so we can fit things into cases for our flight.
T Minus 35
I love a good thunderstorm me! A real humdinger with all the sky ablaze with lightning and full of the sounds of thunder. We don’t seem to get them much in MK. Indeed as far as I knew the storms were due over Friday night into Saturday, but here they are at 3am on Friday morning and I’m wide awake and blogging it 🙂
I imagine we will get some fantastic storms over Lake Victoria and Mwanza. Looking forward to it.