Day 9 of a series illustrating some of the fantastic birds we see here on Lake Victoria and across Tanzania. Many of these are seen in our garden, like this regular visitor.
Catch up on other days
- Day 1: Black-headed Gonolek
- Day 2: Green-winged Pytilia
- Day 3: Purple Grenadier
- Day 4: Eastern Grey Plantain Eater
- Day 5: Spotted Morning Thrush
- Day 6: Yellow-billed Black Kite
- Day 7: African Paradise Flycatcher
- Day 8: Variable Sunbird
- Day 9: White-browed Robin Chat
- Day 10: Red-cheeked Cordon Bleu
- Day 11: Grey-capped Warbler
- Day 12: Hadada Ibis
- Day 13: Red-chested Sunbird
You must be logged in to post a comment.